Hiking Tour: Eiger-Jungfrau Glacier Panoramic Tour From Zurich
The hiking trails of the Bernese Oberland and the train ride up to Kleine Scheidegg will offer you perfect snow-capped mountain views of Switzerland
This excursion starts with a comfortable ride along scenic routes to the Bernese Oberland. In Lauterbrunnen, you will take the Wengernalp rack railway for a 45-minute trip up through idyllic alpine meadows and forests to the little village of Wengen, and then further on up to Kleine Scheidegg (2,061 m / 6,762 ft). Here you will find yourself in front of the most magnificent mountain backdrop, Mts. Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. The imposing Eiger North Face is within touching distance.
Next there will be time for lunch, relaxing or doing some hiking on the well-signed hiking trails for all levels of competence. The unaccompanied trip back down to the valley follows the northwest slopes of the Eiger to the famous resort of Grindelwald. Late afternoon departure to Zurich by coach with guide.
– Scenic Coach Ride to the Bernese Oberland
– Train ride up to Kleine Scheidegg
– The most beautiful view to the mountains Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
– A perfect tour for hiking-lovers
- Tour rates are not valid for during Events, Bank holidays or any other special occasion.
- Any services which are not mentioned in tour inclusions, are excluded.