Duration : 1.5 Hrs – 2 Hrs
Tour Cost: On Request
RIVER RAFTING LÜTSCHINE
Price Starts: CHF 125
The mighty Lütschine offers some of the best whitewater rafting in the Swiss Alps. Straight from the start below the Eiger North Face, continuous class III-IV rapids surge down from the mountains and out into the Interlaken valley and the Lake of Brienz. It is an exhilarating rush from start to finish.
Digital photo service available – a professional photographer will travel along the river taking great photos of all the beauty and uniqueness of your experience.
Athletic and adventurous people.
Rafting equipment, professional guides
Free drink after the trip
Free pick up from designated meeting points
Changing rooms are available at our base
What to bring:
Swimsuit, towel, small day bag, and money for photos or souvenirs
Swimming ability: Good swimming ability required
Minimum age: 14
Weight: max. 125 kg
4 hours including transport and changing time. 1 1/2 – 2 hours on the river.
Photo Service: CHF 28.-
A digital photo package with 20-30 photos from your trip
– Pick up at your designated meeting point 15 minutes before trip time or
– First briefing
– Changing and dressing in rafting equipment.
– Drive to the start of the rafting (20 minutes).
– Instructions, training, comprehensive safety talk
– Rafting approx. 1.5 – 2 hours from Lütschental to Lake Brienz
– Enjoy a free drink
– View photos of your trip on the big screen