Zurich with InterlakenPlaces Covered : Zurich - Interlaken
DAY 1 – ARRIVAL AT ZURICH AIRPORT AND ONWARD JOURNEY TO INTERLAKEN
On arrival at the Zurich Airport. You are welcome by our driver in arrival hall after clearing immigration
formalities. Welcome by our drive at arrival hall. Now time to board the car / van for an onward journey to Interlaken (Approx. 180 KM and Duration-2 hrs 10 min). After arriving Interlaken check in and relax in hotel 1400 hrs. Today is free at Leisure or Explore Interlaken and nearby town by car. Overnight stay at Hotel in Interlaken (Interlaken is a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. Built on a narrow stretch of valley, between the emerald-collared waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, it has old timber houses and parkland on either side of the Aare River. It’s surrounding mountains, with dense forests, alpine meadows and glaciers, have numerous hiking and skiing trails.
You Can Choose Optional Sight Seeing From below list (Any One as time permits):-
• Trumblebach Falls (Approx. 02 to 03 hrs))
• Harder Kulm ( Approx-03 to 4hrs)
• Grindelwald First (05 to 06 hrs)
• Ballenberg Swiss Open Air Museum (04 to 05 hrs)
• Explore –City of Bern/Lake Thun and Brienz
DAY 2 – FULL DAY FREE AT LEISURE OR CHOOSE EXCURSION FROM BELOW OPTION
After breakfast proceed for your visit or Day Free at Leisure. You have choice choose any excursion from below list …. Overnight stay at Hotel in Interlaken You Can Choose Optional Sight Seeing From below list (Any One or Two as time permits):-
• Mt.Jungfrau (Full Day)
• Mt. Glacier -3000 (Full Day)
• Trumblebach Falls (02 to 03 hrs)
• Harder Kulm (03 to 04 hrs)
• Grindelwald First. (05 to 06 hrs)
• Pass- Mt.Schilthron (Full Day)
• Mt. Stansehorn (Half Day)
DAY 3 – CHECK OUT FROM HOTEL WITH LUGGAGE AND TRANSFER TO ZURICH BY PRIVATE CAR/VAN ( APPROX. 175 KM AND DURATION 2.30 HRS)
After breakfast check out with Luggage and proceed to onward journey from Interlaken Hotel to Zurich Hotel. After arriving Zurich check in and relax in Hotel at 1400 hrs. Later part of day you can explore the city of Zurich (Zurich Old Town, Fraumunster church University area, Lake Side, and Bahnhofstrasse (Main Market Area of Zurich) OR Visit Rhine Falls. You can also enjoy Lake Zurich cruise. Overnight stay at Hotel in Zurich. The city of Zurich, a global center for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland. The picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River, reflect its pre-medieval history. Waterfront promenades like the Limmatquai follow the river toward the 17th-century Rathaus (town hall). You Can Choose Optional Sight Seeing From below list (Any One as time permits):-
• Lindt Chocolate Outlet (Approx. 01 to 02 hrs.) - Free
• Rhine Falls with Boat Ride (Optional Boat Ride for 15 mins @ CHF 10 PP) (2 to 3 hrs.)
• Orientation City Tour of Bern
DAY 4 – FULL DAY FREE AT LEISURE OR CHOOSE EXCURSION FROM BELOW OPTION
After breakfast proceed for visit or entire day at leisure or you can choose excursion from below option. Overnight stat at Hotel in Zurich. You Can Choose Optional Sight Seeing From below list (Any One ):-
• Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer (Full Day)
• Mt. Pilatus (Full Day)
• National Museum (2 to 3 hrs)
• Zurich Zoo
DAY 5 – DEPARTURE – ZURICH HOTEL TO ZURICH AIRPORT
After breakfast Check Out from Hotel with Luggage transfer to Zurich Airport by Private Car or Van
No Data Found.
Tour Price Includes
- 02 Nights’ Hotel Accommodation in Interlaken
- 02 Nights’ Hotel Accommodation in Zurich
- Daily Breakfast at your hotel
- Orientation tour of Zurich and Interlaken
- Visit Rhine Falls – Europe’s Largest Waterfalls
- Lake Zurich boat cruise ride.
- 1 X Car/Van throughout the tour including Airport transfer. Maximum driving hrs. 09 and Maximum KM 200 per day.
- Last day Public transport will be used for departure transfer only
- Travel Kit with Swiss Maps, all necessary documents and complete information.
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares.
Tour Price Excludes
- Meals other than those indicated above, drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Local City tax or Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel/resort if applicable.
- Driver Meals per day: EUR 50.00 / Day
- Driver Hotel/Accommodation: EUR 120.00 / Night
- Parking fees are not included in the price
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes.