GRINDELWALD INDOOR ROPES PARK
Under the roof of the ice hall both young and old can balance, climb or fly across the sometimes rather wobbly and challenging courses. The five different courses contain 40 elements based on the theme of mountaineering and offer many highlights such as: negotiating the giant icicle, flying through the air in the haulbag, or swinging across the daring Hinterstoisser Traverse.
Use of the Indoor Rope Park requires no particular level of fitness. All users of the Indoor Rope Park will be supplied with the necessary equipment and instructed by the staff.
GOOD TO KNOW
– No personal special equipment required
– Comfortable clothing as well as a warm jacket recommended
– Shoes : Trainers or trekking/ hiking shoes
– Limited parking only at the Sports Centre underground parking
– Approximate time needed to complete all five rope courses : 1 ½ to 2 ½ hours
– Minimum height : 140cm / 4.6 ft
– Maximum height : 200cm / 6.5 ft
– Maximum body weigth : 120kg / 264 lbs
– Kids under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
– Kids from 12 to 14 years under supervision of an adult
- Tour rates are not valid for during Events, Bank holidays or any other special occasion.
- Any services which are not mentioned in tour inclusions, are excluded.