Swiss Premium TourPlaces Covered : Zurich - Lucerne - St. Moritz - Zermatt - Interlaken - Bern
DAY 1 – ARRIVE SWISS BORDER OR ZURICH AIRPORT - TRANSFER TO LUCERNE: EXCURSION TO MT. RIGI – QUEEN OF SWISS MOUNTAINS
Arrive at Zurich Airport and transfer to Lucerne. Check-in to your hotel and start your travel and explore the natural Switzerland. Visit excursion to Mt. Rigi, Lucerne
Mount Rigi–Queen of the mountains: Mount Rigi mountain in central Switzerland, bordering Lucerne, and the Swiss Alps. It's a typical Swiss green landscape with meadows, forests and grazing cows. Since 1871, it is well connected by cogwheel train. Rigi Kulm is the highest point (1798 m) and offers great views of Lake Lucerne, the Alps in the south and the plains in the north, all the way to Germany.
Overnight stay in Lucerne.
DAY 2 – LUCERNE: EXCURSION TO MT. TITLIS WITH ICE FLYER AND LAKE LUCERNE CRUISE
After breakfast, explore full day Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer and Lake Lucerne Boat Cruise
Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer: Mount Titlis – at 3020 m /10’000 ft. From Lucerne the train takes you to the mountain monestry village Engelberg where you board a gondola which takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally the first revolving Titlis Rotair cablecar takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. And get your thrills on the TITLIS Cliff Walk, a spectacular Suspension bridge at a height of 3041 m/10'000 ft.
Evening you can explore Chaple Bridge, Lucerne Old Town, Lion’s Monument, 600 Years old historical building walking distance from your hotel. Later enjoy Lake Lucerne boat cruise, roundtrip with scenic views of Alps
Overnight stay in Lucerne.
DAY 3 – LUCERNE – ST. MORITZ – ZERMATT: GLACIER EXPRESS SCENIC TRAIN JOURNEY
After breakfast, transfer from Lucerne to St. Moritz/Chur and board Glacier Express Train from St. Moritz to Zermatt and enjoy one of the greatest rail journeys in the world. An 8 hour rail journey takes you across 291 bridges, 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2033 m to Zermatt.
Arrive Zermatt and check-in to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Zermatt.
DAY 4 – ZERMATT TO INTERLAKEN TRANSFER: MORNING EXCURSION TO GORNERGRAT (MATTERHORN VIEW) - EUROPE’S HIGHEST OPEN AIR COGWHEEL RAILWAY
Today after breakfast, explore the popular Gornergrat Bahn, Europe’s highest open-air cogwheel railway, which takes you up to the Gornergrat 9339 m away. On the Gornergrat viewing platform you are surrounded by 29 peaks rising to above 4000 m. Admire the Matterhorn mountain peak from the platform.
Return back to your hotel in Zermatt, pick your luggage and transfer from Zermatt to Interlaken by train 2nd Class.
Arrive Interlaken, and check-in to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Interlaken
DAY 5 – INTERLAKEN: OPTIONAL TOUR TO JUNGFRAUJOCH - TOP OF EUROPE OR ENJOY LAKE THUN BOAT CRUISE WITH OBERHOFEN CASTLE
Today after breakfast, you can take optional tour to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe.
Or explore Lake Thun and Lake Brienz of Interlaken. You can visit Lake Thun Interlaken, one of the best lakes for enjoying boat cruise. A cruise on the clear, blue waters of Lake Thun amid the mountains of the Bernese Oberland is an unforgettable experience. Reach Oberhofen Castle, which is 13th-century old Castle & Gardens with a museum of Bernese culture & a smoking parlor. Later return back by the same direction.
Overnight stay in Interlaken.
DAY 6 – INTERLAKEN TO ZURICH TRANSFER: EXCURSION TO RHINE FALLS - EUROPE’S LARGEST WATERFALL
Today after breakfast, continue your rail journey from Interlaken to Zurich. Arrive Zurich, and check-in to your hotel.
Continue your journey by train from Zurich main station via Winterthur to Schaffhausen to see the famous Rhine Falls – Europe's largest waterfall. Evening return back to Zurich and relax near Lake Zurich or enjoy boat cruise at Lake Limmat, included with your Swiss pass.
Overnight stay in Zurich.
DAY 7 – ZURICH: MORNING TRIP TO BERN – SWISS CAPITAL & VISIT EINSTEIN MUSEUM AFTERNOON LINDT CHOCOLATE OUTLET & LAKE ZURICH BOAT CRUISE
Today after Breakfast, explore morning trip to Bern. Travel from Zurich to Bern by train, capital city of Switzerland and explore the old town of Bern, UNESCO World Heritage Site and thanks to its 6 kilometres of arcades - the locals refer to them as 'Lauben' - boasts on the longest weather-sheltered shopping promenades in Europe. Also visit Historical Einstein Museum and Einstein House, where Albert Einstein (1879–1955) was living when his theory of relativity turned our perceptions of space and time upside down.
Afternoon return back to Zurich, and visit Lindt Chocolate Outlet, one of the most popular chocolate store in Zurich for the Swiss chocolates. You can also enjoy boat rides at Lake Zurich boat cruise, included with Swiss Pass. Evening spend free time for shopping and leisure in Zurich.
Overnight stay in Zurich.
DAY 8 – ZURICH HOTEL – ZURICH AIRPORT
After breakfast, transfer from Zurich Hotel to Zurich Airport for your flight back home or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
No Data Found.
Tour Price Includes
- 2 nights stay at hotel in Lucerne, with private facilities.
- 1 nights stay at hotel in Zermatt, with private facilities.
- 2 nights stay at hotel in Interlaken, with private facilities.
- 2 nights stay at hotel in Zurich, with private facilities.
- Daily breakfast at your hotel of stay.
- Excursion to Mt Titlis - with Ice Flyer
- Excursion to Mt. Rigi and Lake Lucerne Boat Cruise.
- Day Trip to Bern – Swiss Capital & visit Einstein Museum
- Full Day Excursion to Gornergrat, for Matterhorn View
- Glacier Express Scenic Train – with Seat Reservation
- Lake Thun Boat Cruise, with Oberhofen Castle Visit, Interlaken
- Excursion to Rhine Falls – Europe’s Largest Waterfall
- Visit Lindt Chocolate Outlet, in Zurich
- 08 Days Swiss Travel Pass in 2nd Class for all transfers.
- Travel Kit with Swiss Maps, all necessary documents and complete information.
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares.
Tour Price Excludes
- Meals other than those indicated above, drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Local City tax or Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel/resort if applicable.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than which is mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes" are excluded.