This unique glacier paradise offers snow and ice even in summer! The highest glacier excursion in the Lake Lucerne region is conveniently located, just a short distance from Lucerne. The highlights of the trip has to be riding on the world's first revolving cable car; a visit to the Titlis Glacier Cave with all its secrets; an "Ice Flyer" chairlift trip over open glacier crevasses; the breathtaking panorama, as well as the unique Titlis Glacier Park, where you can try out various snowtoys for sliding downhill, such as balancers, snow-scoots, snow tubes etc. If you like scenic beauty combined with lots of fun, then a Titlis trip will be just right for you!
- Swiss Card 3 White Peaks (6 transfers) incl. Titlis incl. Ice Flyer, Glacier 3000, Jungfraujoch in 2nd class from/ to Swiss border or airport
- 2 nights in Lucerne, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 3 nights in Interlaken, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares
1) Prices are not valid for during Events, Bank holidays or any other special occasion.
2) All above Rates, hotels and other services are subject to availability on the actual time of booking.
- International Air ticket..
- Airport taxes..
- Visa Charges.
- Drinks during meals, Porterages , tips..
- Overseas Medical Insurance.
- Any item of personal nature such as Laundry, shopping, telephone bills etc.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'PACKAGE INCLUDES' head