After a journey to remember on the rack railway, apart from a unique panorama overlooking Lake Geneva and the Alps, the peak of Rochers-de-Naye also offers Marmot-s Paradise with its Education Centre. This special corner of the Alpine world enables you to watch these cute little animals from Asia, Europe and North America that are loved by all in their parks high above Montreux. And in the summer, the Rambertia alpine gardens await visitors with over 800 alpine plants from all over the world.
- Swiss Card 3 White Peaks (6 transfers) incl. Titlis incl. Ice Flyer, Glacier 3000, Jungfraujoch in 2nd class from/ to Swiss border or airport
- 2 nights in Lucerne, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 3 nights in Interlaken, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares
1) Prices are not valid for during Events, Bank holidays or any other special occasion.
2) All above Rates, hotels and other services are subject to availability on the actual time of booking.
- International Air ticket..
- Airport taxes..
- Visa Charges.
- Drinks during meals, Porterages , tips..
- Overseas Medical Insurance.
- Any item of personal nature such as Laundry, shopping, telephone bills etc.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'PACKAGE INCLUDES' head