The Jungfrau Railway, which leads through the heart of the mountains and up to the highest train station in Europe (at 3,454 meters above sea level), offers unbelievable views of the mountain giants Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau and of the longest river of ice in the Alps. From Kleine Scheidegg, the Jungfrau Railway climbs nearly 1,400 meters in height and covers a distance of more than seven kilometers in tunnels along the nine kilometer long stretch. In the interior of the summit one can visit "Sphinx" accessible by a high speed lift that takes visitors to the peak with its observatory and the famous observation platform. Here, one has a magnificent view of the mountains and the Aletsch Glacier. Other sights include the Ice Palace, the Ski and Snowboard Park and the varid choice of restaurant.
- Swiss Card 3 White Peaks (6 transfers) incl. Titlis incl. Ice Flyer, Glacier 3000, Jungfraujoch in 2nd class from/ to Swiss border or airport
- 2 nights in Lucerne, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 3 nights in Interlaken, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares
1) Prices are not valid for during Events, Bank holidays or any other special occasion.
2) All above Rates, hotels and other services are subject to availability on the actual time of booking.
- International Air ticket..
- Airport taxes..
- Visa Charges.
- Drinks during meals, Porterages , tips..
- Overseas Medical Insurance.
- Any item of personal nature such as Laundry, shopping, telephone bills etc.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'PACKAGE INCLUDES' head