Switzerland not only has the highest mountains, but also the prettiest railways. If you want to combine both, then climb on board the Gornergrat Railway in Zermatt. The highest open-air rack railway in Europe climbs past Swiss stone pine and larch forests up to a height of 3089 metres. Once you reach the top you can enjoy breathtaking, all-round views of 29 peaks above 4000 metres, with the Matterhorn right in the centre. The Gornergrat is also a great starting point for some wonderful walks. In winter, there are attractive descents in the glistening snow and a beautiful, one-of-a-kind sleigh run.
- Swiss Card 3 White Peaks (6 transfers) incl. Titlis incl. Ice Flyer, Glacier 3000, Jungfraujoch in 2nd class from/ to Swiss border or airport
- 2 nights in Lucerne, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 3 nights in Interlaken, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares
1) Prices are not valid for during Events, Bank holidays or any other special occasion.
2) All above Rates, hotels and other services are subject to availability on the actual time of booking.
- International Air ticket..
- Airport taxes..
- Visa Charges.
- Drinks during meals, Porterages , tips..
- Overseas Medical Insurance.
- Any item of personal nature such as Laundry, shopping, telephone bills etc.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'PACKAGE INCLUDES' head