Group Tour on demand
- From May to October, each Sunday from 10.30am to 1pm
- Start: at "Velostation Nord, Züri rollt" at the main-station Zürich; opposite track 18 (map)
- Language: German and/or English
- Duration: approx 2.5h
- Price: CHF 35.-/person
- Bike: bring your own or get one for free from "Zuri rollt"
- Minimum of 4 persons
Our classic tour
During this tour we discover "Kreis 5", Zurich's former industrial area, which has undergone a remarkable transformation in recent decades. Following "Kreis 5" we cycle to Zurich West, a fast developing and trendy district full of fascinating architecture, restaurants and shops. From Zurich West we cycle along the public path on the "Lettenviadukt" (a former railway viaduct) to the "Lettenareal", Zurich's notorious "Needle Park" of the 90's. We then cycle leisurely along the Limmat heading to the old town of Zurich, where we will come across some of the town's landmarks hidden amongst the narrow alleyways. Throughout the tour we will stop regularly to share historical highlights, anecdotes, information about Zurich's urban development and tips.
Our classic tour
Are you interested in joining a Zurich by Bike tour with your colleagues, friends or family members? Please don't hesitate to contact us. We are happy to organise a group tour for 10 people or more. Start times can be tailored around your group's needs. How about a coffee stop at one of the many cafes in Zurich or a quick stop to swim in the river Limmat? Share your ideas with us and we will try to incorporate your group's individual requests if possible.
Price depending on the number of participants, duration of the tour and program.
- 4 Star Ski or Snowboard rental for 4 days
- 4 Star Ski boot or Snowboard Boot rental for 4 days
- 5 Star Jacket and pants rental for 4 days
- Goggles and Gloves rental for 4 days
- Helmet rental for 4 days
- 4 Day Jungfrau Sport Pass lift ticket including Grindelwald First, Kl. Scheidegg, Männlichen, Mürren and Schilthorn.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- Terms and conditions of the operators apply.
- Package provided in cooperation with Bus2Alps AG, accredited member of the Swiss Reisegarantiefonds.
Meals other than those indicated above, drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.